Power Blonde Conditioning Gel Toner is an ammonia and PPD-free, intermixable toning system. It is part of an on and off-the-scalp lightening system and is to be used following Power Blonde Lightening Powder.
Develops long–lasting color that neutralizes, enhances, or cancels warm underlying tones caused from decolorizing.
Gel base is formulated to process at a slower pace, allowing for thorough application and long–lasting tonal deposit.
Conditioning panthenol and aloe preserve and protect hair quality.
Intermixable shades allow for a variety of tones and customized blondes.
1. Pre–lighten with Power Blonde Lightening Powder to desired level.
2. Mix 1 Fl. Oz. Power Blonde Conditioning Gel Toner with 1 oz Pure Oxi 10 Volume Creme Developer. (Try a mixing ratio of 1:1.5 or 1:2 for a more translucent appearance)
3. Apply product to pre-lightened, washed and towel-dried hair using a bottle or bowl and brush. Apply only to selections of hair that need toning.
4. Process for up to 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Shampoo with preferred Scruples shampoo.
6. Apply Scruples NO H2O2 No Peroxide, leave on 3 – 5 minutes, then rinse. Condition with preferred Scruples conditioner.
•To sheer out toner for more translucent appearance; mixing ratio can be either 1:1.5 or 1:2 toner shade to developer.
• Shades can be intermixed.