1. Determine the client's natural level and percentage of gray using the Creme Color Level Finder. Refer to Gray Coverage Chart if hair is 25-100% gray.
2. Select the desired level and tone.
3. Select the appropriate volume of developer.
4. Mix 1 Fl. Oz. True Integrity with 1.5 Fl. Oz. Pure Oxi Creme Developer.
5. Apply to dry, unwashed hair using a bowl and brush.
6. Process. Refer to Pure Oxi Creme Developer Chart for processing times.
7. Color balance the ends as needed during the last 5-10 minutes of the processing cycle. If the original hair color mixture used Pure Oxi 20, 30, or 40 Volume Creme Developer, remix the formula with Pure Oxi Demi-Permanent or 10 Volume Creme Developer.
8. Shampoo with preferred Scruples conditioner. Apply Scruples NO H202 No Peroxide, leave on 3-5 minutes, then rinse. Condition with preferred Scruples conditioner.
1. Determine the client's natural level and percentage of gray.
2. Mix 0.75 oz. desired shade with 0.25 oz. Conceal Gray Coverage Additive and 1.5 oz. Pure Oxi 10 Volume Creme Developer.
3. Proceed with steps 5-8 in the color procedure instructions.
When color balancing the ends, do not apply gray coverage formula to the hair that has been previously treated with permanent haircolor. Remix the desired formula without the Conceal Gray Coverage Additive for best results.
|Percentage of Gray
||Formula Levels 3-6
||Formula Levels 7-10
||1 oz desired shade
||1 oz. desired shade
||0.75 oz. desired shade
||0.75 oz. desired shade + 0.25 Fl. Oz.Conceal Levels 7-10
Adding a Conceal Gray Coverage Additive is optional when using the Neutral, Neutral Ash, or Neutral Warm Series as levels 1-7. Process resistant gray hair with heat.