This class is a review of barbering tools and men’s consultation. Learn how to customize cuts based on hair texture, length, desired look, maintenance, lifestyle, personal style, and design work.
• A combination of the elements in the “Theory” module will be demonstrated
• Learn advanced sectioning, tips, and tricks
• Understand the proper tools and consultation
• Learn how to recommend product to men
• Take-away advanced cutting and styling techniques for men
• Understand a combination of multicultural, long hair, customized cutting, and design work
Christopher Perez is a Southern California native. He began working behind the chair as a barber 6 years ago and has been educating future barbers for the past 3 years. His goal is to simplify the process of men’s hair cutting while focusing on fades and short hairstyles. Christopher specializes in full face shaves and beard sculpting.
Click here to view class flyer.