Everything you need to know about Microblading!
• Understanding skin, including age, texture, and skin tones to achieve natural-looking brows
• Client consultation, before and after treatment
• Identifying and drawing basic brow shapes
• Proper use of tools and products during the procedure
• Safety, sanitation and sterile procedures
• Work on mannequin and live model
• Small class size for individual attention
Each Attendee will receive a complete Microblading Kit including everything you will need to get started.
Lunch is included.
Notes: Pre-course training is required prior to attending this class. If any student does not meet satisfactory requirements, a certification at the end of the class will not be granted. It is the student's/attendee's responsibility to contact your state and local board of health agencies regarding rules and regulations for permanent cosmetics in your specific state. Each state and locality may differ.
Click here to view class flyer.
If any student does not meet satisfactory requirements (as deemed by the instructor) a certification may not be granted.