Advance your amazing skills and learn new techniques, secrets and tips on how to work with curly, wavy, kinky and multi-textured hair.
Your curls are divine! Curly and multi-textured hair is a gift; however, it can be often difficult to maintain and style. Learn how to take your own talents and polish them up with a variety of new techniques to revive those curls that have a “curly mind of their own”.
• Recapture the natural integrity of curly and multi-textured hair
• Create exciting options for beautiful everyday updos
• Discover a new technique that softens and relaxes textured hair
• Find the right products for a natural look
• Get hands-on experience and new ideas to offer your clients
• This is a “RARE” opportunity to learn from a seasoned stylist
who specializes in curls
Master Hair Stylist, Rare Haynes' mission is to empower her clients with the knowledge and tools to care for their natural hair, no matter the texture. Rare’s primary focus is maintaining the structure and integrity of hair while utilizing techniques that eliminate excessive hair loss and heat damage. Rare’s passion for hair developed at a young age after being frustrated with family members who didn’t know how to manage their hair texture. She began making her own homemade concoctions to clean, moisturize and style hair. By high school, she became the “go-to” person for haircuts, haircare and braided do’s. “No one knew how to care for hair; it was either the hot comb or the relaxer,” she says. This observation sparked a newfound interest in chemistry and the science behind hair.
Attendees will receive a gift bag of Saphira products.
Click here to view class flyer.