1. SHAMPOO: Gently shampoo hair with a clarifying or chelating shampoo and
2. WRAP: Block damp hair into sections and wrap. Do not wrap with wave lotion.
If hair dries, lightly mist with water. Wrap smoothly with minimal tension.
3. APPLY WAVING LOTION: Place cotton around hairline and towel at the nape
of neck. Shake Activator. Pour Thermalizer into Waving lotion and shake gently.
Lotion will become warm. Puncture tip of waving lotion with T-pin. Apply
lotion, saturating each rod thoroughly and evenly. Remove cotton. Place plastic
cap over all rods and secure.
| Hair Type
||Test Curl Time
|Normal, Resistant, Fine/Limp
4. RINSE : Rinse hair thoroughly for at least 5 minutes with warm water. Towel
blot each rod thoroughly. Finish off by using a paper towel to blot entire head.
5. NEUTRALIZE : Shake neutralizer. Puncture tip with T-pin. Thoroughly
saturate each rod. Save ½ oz. (15ml) for later use. Wait 5 minutes. Gently
remove rods. Work remaining neutralizer through hair for 1 minute.
6. RINSE: Rinse hair thoroughly for 3-5 minutes with cool water. Towel blot. Wait
48 hours before shampooing or conditioning.