Important Update to our Return Policy:
TruBeauty’s main concern is and always has been to keep our customers, their clients, and our employees safe above all else. At this time, out of an abundance of caution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will no longer be accepting returned items into our warehouse. Any damages or errors on the part of TruBeauty, will be escalated to a manger and dealt with on a case by case basis. We thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Most items purchased on www.trubeautyconcepts.com may be returned to our TruBeauty fulfillment center for refund within 30 days of delivery. In general, returns must meet these guidelines:
- Items should be returned in original condition and in original packaging including any paperwork, manuals, or accessories. Items that are returned defaced or damaged are not eligible for a refund or replacement.
- In the case of receiving a damaged item(s) or shipping back damages, please contact Customer Service prior to taking any action.
- All shipping errors, such as overages, shortages, damages, and/or incorrect product must be reported to your Sales Consultant or Customer Service within 72 hours (3 business days) and returned within 30 days. Replacement orders sent related to mis-shipments will be charged to the same method of payment if returned items are not received within 30 days.
- Credit will always be issued to the same method of payment for which the items were paid for. Any deals or pre-packed kits that are partially returned will be credited at a prorated price based on the deal/kit sale price.
- Shipping is refunded only if the item was shipped incorrectly, damaged, or defective. In all other cases, shipping fees incurred for returned products will be paid by the customer or deducted from the total refund amount.
- Please include the invoice/packing list that came with your order in your return packaging.
Exceptions to Regular Returns:
- Due to health and hygiene concerns, hair, hair brushes, shears, and cosmetics are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Special orders are final and cannot be returned.
- Education ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Appliances are subject to the terms of each manufacturer’s individual warranty. You will need dated receipt of your purchase or a copy of credit card invoice or itemized bank statement to return product to the manufacturer. We can only replace appliances that are malfunctioning. If an appliance is working properly, it will be returned to the customer.
All refunds or replacements will be processed once the returned items are delivered to the TruBeauty fulfillment center. Please allow 3-5 business days after your package has been delivered for the return to be processed. Retain your tracking numbers as we will be unable to refund or replace your order without proof of delivery.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee which will be automatically deducted from your refund.
To begin the return process and request an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number, please contact [email protected] or call 888-371-5040. Please include the following information with your email/phone call:
- Customer Number
- Customer Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Item Number(s)
- Quantity to Return
- Reason for Return